Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
It's been too long since we got a Breaker chapter this good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Serious Frolicking posted:

I've only been intermittently reading Knight Run since it was kind of dragging, but I really didn't expect this.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Knight-Run/Ch-074--Pray---Part-072---My-Dearest-Anne?id=187487
Pray spontaneously gave birth to Anne. In a nativity scene no less, in case the symbolism was too subtle for anyone.

Yeah, I learned that through spoilers ages ago and was wondering just how in the gently caress that was going to end up happening.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Did anyone mention God of High School is getting an anime? Because holy poo poo God of High School is getting an anime.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Gologle posted:

That's really good, yes, but probably my favorite moment (that I can remember off the top of my head, there are several) from New Waves is when Shiwoon goes alone into, like, an abandoned factory or something (or maybe he went with one of the hot girls lusting after his protagonist status idk?) and he's surrounded and he's like "Guess I still have some time until my body turns to ash" and all the martial artists around him pop boners for his FIGHTING POTENTIAL

He was kidnapped by the hobo doctor and the hot girl came and rescued him. She gets stabbed by hobo doctor escaping and Shiwoon does as he does.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Grouchio posted:

Where the hell is The Breaker Part 3? Thought it started this month.

It looks like it got pushed back to Feb and... oh dear... may be pushed back even further because of rewrites.

Well, crap.