Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

pnumoman posted:

Girls of the Wilds - An all-girl's high school has admitted their first male student, and he happens to be a dude raising twins on his own. Did I mention that this high school is an elite fighting high school that holds a world-renowned fighting tournament? This is a story you've seen a million times, and let's be frank, this webtoon really hits all the cliches: a harem vibe, tragic hero, tsundere heroine, cute girl with completely unexplained catgirl ears, beatdowns, etc. BUT it has gorgeous, full color art, nicely fleshed out characters, and the fighting scenes are well done.

All in all, a highly derivative comic that is excellently executed.

Also, please note that most of the webtoons, this one included, are done by professionals that are paid by the site that hosts them. The major site they're on is naver.com, Korea's #1 web portal (or so it was last time I checked). Usually the translators are good about providing a goo.gl link to the raw webtoon; when they do, I highly suggest going and giving the original creator a pageview or two. It is a quick, low effort way of legitimately supporting the creator, so don't be a dick and do it if you like the work!

Thank you for this. I'm disappointed that they dropped the whole "monster" thing, but otherwise it's excellent. Can't help but cheer for the oh so tragic hero :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU