Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Nice title.

I hate how special arts extreme something something high school is apparently actually good, cuz I really can't get past that drooling. So disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Well now this thread has introduced me to a lot of good poo poo. I read through annarasomething and my heart is beating recently and enjoyed both of those. Would definitely recommend these to others. Don't know how I didn't know about Noblesse til now cuz that poo poo is incredible.

Mura posted:

Pretty much all of the manhwa and webtoons that I read have already been posted except for Orange Marmalade.

It's a romance comic featuring a vampire (it's not nearly as bad as you think) where the romance part moves at a snails pace, but has other elements that help tie it all together. Outside of pacing issues, I quite like it. Then again, I'm a sucker for shoujo tropes and all that poo poo, so YMMV.

Ended up reading this and enjoying it too :shobon:. Anyway, the pace is pretty drat slow which is just painful for romancy poo poo. New chapter out today

Everything going on is making it seem like the love interest is about to find out about the vampire thing pretty soon. I'm hoping she'll tell him herself instead of having pretty much no choice in the matter like what happened with the other girl, but it looks like she's starting to get backed into a corner so that might not happen.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

New Noblesse

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Noblesse 237

Good to see Rai's knights gain another member.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I'm so glad I finally managed to get over the drooling and catch up on this

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

I like Magician a lot more now that the chapters are being released in bunches. It does wonders for the pacing issues.

The dude translating them right now is putting some serious effort into it. Putting out like 5+ chapters a week.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Noblesse 238

Last chapter of the current season. Next one starts in a month or so.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Didn't stop laughing the entire time

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Two new chapters of noblesse have come out since it was last mentioned in here

More of the Frankenstein flashback and it's drat good

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Nobless 255 is out. The last one that was linked in here was 245 so here's 246 if you haven't been keeping up.

Spoilers for the most recent chapter, 255

I was kinda annoyed that m-24 was brought back from the dead since it feels like a character's death has no drat meaning if they just get brought back. It's nice seeing that he actually was still dead and I was just getting fooled for the past few chapters.

Rai doesn't look too pleased at the end so hopefully the elder with the weird hair gets stomped in the nuts next chapter when he inevitably starts talking poo poo.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Noblesse 257

The poo poo talking has commenced. Nut stomping imminent.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Noblesse 266. Last chapter linked in here was 260 so here's 261 in case you're like me and don't read a lot of things unless someone posts a link.

~*~spoilers for 266~*~

Really excited about where this is going. The union has two old rear end presumably strong rear end former clan leaders and...a werewolf. Not really sure if they were ever brought up before or if this is just coming straight out of nowhere. Balance of power kinda tipped against the good guys atm since the only person they have that can even compete against the clan leaders is frankenstein and he's still making his way there.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

New Noblesse! Chapter 278

Shiiiiiiiiiiit a blood field gets destroyed for the first time but it's no biggie. Rai's just gonna pull another power out of his rear end. Next week's gonna be so good.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Noblesse 279 is translated now.

Saturday Mornings posted:

Noblesse: It's all fun and games til you're bleeding from the eyes. I'm sad for Rai, but so excited we might get a fight where he can't instakill to victory. The question is, who's going to step up and fight the seven or so elders that are left? Frankenstein seems to have hit his limit and the RK-5 are still second stringers. The Kertia brothers? I'd really like to see the RK-5 become more relevant.

Hopefully the rest of the people over in lukedonia start to get involved. Most of them will probably have less luck in their fights than Frankenstein, but it'll probably be neat to throw some new powers in the mix.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Lyon posted:

New Noblesse. I don't know if anyone is still following Noblesse but we are getting close to the next big battle royale and also, that last panel with Karias (had to Google his actual name) standing on Yuri's head was priceless..

Yeah haha. He's been waiting for his chance to fight for the longest time. Glad to see it's finally here.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I love how noblesse is nothing but the same poo poo you've seen a million times before but you never get tired of it. Rai was just brutal this chapter. Went straight for her eyes.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Noblesse 308

Really don't understand why all these traitor nobles keep apologizing when they made the decision to betray Rai in the first place.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I'm posting the link

Noblesse 311

Ignes or w/e her name is is awful. Her dad dies and she cares for a whole 2 panels.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I made a thread for the gamer instead here you go

Punc posted:

Noblesse 313
I wonder how long Rai can stay 'near to death'. He's bleeding all over the place, wonder if we'll have a time skip or something where he'll be able to rest some.

Also n-thing the love for The Gamer. It's fast becoming my favorite comic, I hope it remains its silly self for a long long time.

Yeah he's bleeding a lot this time. Frankenstein did say that the ring was the last seal so maybe there's no more dodging the inevitable for Rai, but then again this is noblesse we're talking about.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

New noblesse

After this chapter I feel pretty comfortable saying that the old lord is the second best character in this series.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Nah, all they've really said about it is that it's gonna be on android and ios early july and maybe on computers later.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I like Sidekicks

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Just checked out solo leveling and that's pretty cool

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Can't wait for the next round of cease and desists :twisted:

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Gologle posted:

I finally sat down to finish reading Love Advice from the Great Duke of Hell.

It's hands down top 5 funniest webcomics I have ever read. It's incredible from start to finish.

I'm in the middle of this right now and it's so good

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

GateOfD posted:

i think the best cultivation ones are the comedy ones that put everything on its head.
Like "No Way Anyone Believes My Master is a Mortal"

MC transmigrates and his cheat is a sect system. He starts off at an advanced realm. But the twist is that to get stronger, he has to accept disciples...and train them wrong. So wasting the talents of people on purpose. The more useless disciples he makes, the stronger he gets. But the reverse is also true.
So he picks up all these rejects, but thru misunderstandings and him trying to pretend to know what he's talking about (he's a transmigrator so he actually knows nothing of murim). And thru his bullshitting, he actually awakens the hidden hidden talents of the rejects. And because of that he gets weaker, and he's like "nooooooo" And ends up being a weakling with a ton of OP 'main character' tier disciples that worship him.

other ones like that or "My Disciple keeps Dying"

Do these have comics or are they just novels? Also adding Cultivator Against Hero Society as one I thought was pretty funny too. Need to catch up on that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

First few chapters are usually free and you gotta pay to read the rest. Some comics will let you unlock more free chapters once a day or so until you get too close to current stuff but I think they only stay unlocked temporarily.