Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
My god I love Noblesse.
I don't even remember why I started to read it, but despite the slow start and ...not my normal art style, its one of the few I read EVERY week. I was basically sitting here ignoring the Bulls losing going "yessssssss" this entire chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Lavastine posted:

Did the really poorly translated chapters get retranslated or something? Last time I read it was a couple years ago and it went from being pretty good to completely incomprehensible around chapters 80-90 or so.

I'm reading ID for the first time and I keep getting confused because of this very thing. An unreadable chapter that I spend too long figuring out is almost always followed by the same chapter done perfectly. Sigh.
Id is ridiculous. Best ability ever constantly is something...
Well it is something. hahah. But seriously fun series if you're in the mood for that.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Sarcophallus posted:

Oh look, it's a new God of High School release!

It's really good. If you aren't reading this series feel free to give this chapter a try - it'll probably give you something to look forward to.

Oh goodness. This is so amazingly ridiculous, I love it.
I want so much more.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Reading that I was finally like "Okay two chapters more better be the poo poo Im looking for, Shiwoon better destroy...or I'm done."
But I know that I'll keep reading just in case he does later :doh:

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Mo_Steel posted:

I want to believe. At least they aren't saving the gramps, that would've been the ultimate in bullshit no matter how much I like the character.

This.
Although it looks like my 2 more chapter ultimatum...could be pretty close :catstare:
Man this chapter is both a tease and what I've been waiting for.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
That ending was cliched...
...And awesome.

I can't wait for more.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Okasvi posted:

Has anyone else been reading Kubera? It's been getting pretty interesting recently, with almost every big player in the story on a seeming collision course and almost every recent chapter ending in some kind of cliffhanger. The conclusion of this arc is probably going to shake up the plot big time.

I'm a fan, been reading it for a while now. And yes, I really can't wait for this arc's conclusion. I want to seeeee haha.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Soooo excited to see what happens next with both plots (and hopefully they merge...). This chapter actually made me go back and re-read a ton too haha.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
I just started reading Gamer based on these recommendations.
Holy. Balls.
I totally lost my poo poo in chapter 10 when he is getting the crap kicked out of him and pulls out bread and milk to regain hp. Dying laughing out loud. Best comic ever.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Serious Frolicking posted:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kubera/Vol-002-Ch-075--The-One-to-Stand-Before-Me--005-?id=187730

Holy crap. Yuta didn't just get stronger when he matured. He seems to have instantly become smarter and much more resolute, too. He actually changed from a child to an adult, which is an excellent way of showing how different from humans he really is.

I need more Kubera.
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/223480/kubera_v2_ch76_by_the-company

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Hah, last night I had actually gone back to the start of Kubera and was like "How did I ever keep going with this?!"
I legitimately like it a lot now though, one of my current favorites.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Autonomous Monster posted:

So, I don't know how many people are still reading Kubera, but

things

are happening

there are things are happening!

Specifically, Asha's got herself arrested, Sagara thinks she can take Agni (...I'll believe it when I see it), and Leez... Leez has gotten herself a pretty dress.

Personally, I'm hoping Asha goes down for this and stays down, because it's getting kind of hard not to [spoiler]see her as the enemy here. Her relationship with Leez was loving horrific even before we brought the "wants to murder her" thing into it.[spoiler]

Kubera is back?! I stopped following once it went Naver only because they started from the beginning or something.
AHHHH. :aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Have you read God of High School yet? It is....ridiculous.

Also is Breaker NW done? Are we moving on to Breaker Part 3? (Latest chapter says epilogue is coming next!)