Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oo Koo
Nov 19, 2012
Has anyone else been reading Kubera? It's been getting pretty interesting recently, with almost every big player in the story on a seeming collision course and almost every recent chapter ending in some kind of cliffhanger. The conclusion of this arc is probably going to shake up the plot big time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oo Koo
Nov 19, 2012

ChiTownEddie posted:

I'm a fan, been reading it for a while now. And yes, I really can't wait for this arc's conclusion. I want to seeeee haha.

I really want to see Leez's reaction when she finally figures out that Yuta is a superior sura. And this arc is going to be a big enough clusterfuck that I can't really see an outcome where that doesn't happen, since the status quo is bound to get wrecked somehow.

Oo Koo
Nov 19, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

The sura thing is nothing. Yuta's brother was the one who wiped out her home town.

That too, but I kind of included it in the whole Yuta situation by default. Whatever happens it's going to be interesting.

Oo Koo
Nov 19, 2012
I just got around to reading the latest chapter of Kubera and well... Gandharva did a thing.

Oo Koo
Nov 19, 2012

Bernardo Orel posted:

Since the Sword of Re(?) is supposed to be all about stopping regeneration, how was she able to regen her whole arm? Also gently caress you Yuta, Leez was finally getting poo poo done and you step in with your hax magic cancel and ruin the fun :argh:

Does Leez's self resurrection transcendental count as regeneration? She survived Asha chopping her head in half with magic for that one test.

Oo Koo
Nov 19, 2012
I don't know about scale, but for fantasy action adventure manhwa there's also Divine Bells, TAL, the Flow, Over Steam and Black Haze. I haven't sen any discussion about those, but I can't guarantee quality since I read pretty much anything to waste time.

E: For historical there's In Full Bloom and Be Heun.

Oo Koo fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jan 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oo Koo
Nov 19, 2012
Speaking of trace, can someone give me a rundown on the status of the spinoffs/sequels?

I've read the original and there seems to be three other different series in the same world. The one with the trace with drug powers that's trying to communicate with troubles, the spinoff drawn by a different artist about a runaway trace assassin and that new one with the mundane police officer and masked group of murderers. Is there a specific order they should be read in? Which are ongoing/finished/dropped by scanlators/canceled?