Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

Wooops wrong thread

n8r fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Apr 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

n8r posted:

I found two ancient coins in a collection I'm going through. Any help on what these are/what they might be worth?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pFTpTRdegoX5WZ1i9

Wrong Odyssey.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

I was very confused by that for a moment

This busted window got tempermanently boarded up years ago but that's not really up to code (at all) so it was time to fix it right.
First use structural screws and pressure treated lumber to reframe it for a 2020 side slider plus the dryer vent:

Then install the window and PVC trimboard surround:

I still need to repoint around it and add some more caulking but it's already better than it ever was.

Then back to setting up the new basement laundry and utility sink area. I used pex for part of this as it's easier to do in tight quarters without setting the house on fire and on uneven surfaces such as 142 year old fieldstone foundations.

Today I mostly moved heavy objects, cleaned, organized, etc, very little construction got done unfortunately.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Waste water turbo looks sick brah

Jonny Quest
Nov 11, 2004

kastein posted:

Then back to setting up the new basement laundry and utility sink area. I used pex for part of this as it's easier to do in tight quarters without setting the house on fire and on uneven surfaces such as 142 year old fieldstone foundations.

I'm very confused by that pipe work, to my eyes it looks like you have a wet vent which I thought was a big no no.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Jonny Quest posted:

I'm very confused by that pipe work, to my eyes it looks like you have a wet vent which I thought was a big no no.

Looks like a laundry drain, to go with the hookups on the left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

I just know the first thing I'd do in a basement like that would be immediately spilling a basket full of clean laundry onto the dirt floor