Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Splizwarf posted:

No-Man's-Land/DMZ filled with cyanide gas, of course. No matter how mad you are, DO NOT PUNCH THE WALLS.

If a wall is breached, you just grab what you can within a 2 minute window of time and burn the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

c355n4 posted:

I picture a tent with a propane stove in your dirt floor mud room. How far off is this?

I picture this

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

dreesemonkey posted:

Luckily I think most of kastein's parties consist of laying in the mud welding jeeps.

Now we're talking! :dance:

Anyone want to help me learn how to TIG weld?

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

There will be a bookcase door too. You pull on a bronze bust of Lowtax and then the door opens to reveal the gooniest of all hacker dens. Quad monitor setup with a dedicated SA feed, freezer full of hot pockets, and a mountain dew dispenser.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

kastein posted:

Only quad? poo poo man, I have five dual output video cards and do a lot of CAD work.

I could run an entire ethanol plant with 4. Constant screen switching, but still. 5 Duals? I'm so jealous of that for some reason.

kastein posted:

Mountain dew and hot pockets is gross though.

Used to work with a guy that lived on that. Gets you through a night shift sometimes, but not every day.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

Slow is Fast posted:

I have 4 dell 19 4:3s in my kitchen that you and chris need to fight over so I can get rid of them.

Was it the dell 19s that were basically a trinitron screen? I'd grab one of those. I still have my old viewsonic 19 that can handle 1600X1200 and look crystal clear.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Plus you can't put a monetary value on this thread.

Exactly this. I voted 5 and the thread told me that I'm a real gem! And that's pretty neat, too. You can tell that it's a 5 because of the way it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

Seat Safety Switch posted:

More like scope Jeep.

:fry: