Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

dreesemonkey posted:

Luckily I think most of kastein's parties consist of laying in the mud welding jeeps.

sounds like a cool party...
..... I'll bring beer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Holy poo poo dude. You do realize you'd be better off living in the remnants and constructing a crazy zombie fort or hand built castle at this point with the sheer amount of sweat equity you've been putting in.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

kastein posted:

This is on my parents house, not mine. Mine, I know exactly what is wrong with it :v:

One of these days I need to draw up my dream-house plans so I have something to work towards when I sell my place and buy a fuckton of land in the middle of nowhere.

You are one hell of a son.

poo poo.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I'm not..

I wouldnt be stunned if Kastein declared himself a lumberjack batman and fought crime in his spare time in his bat-jeep.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Geirskogul posted:

Ken Stein waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There was shorts in the house. He didn’t see all of it, but had expected it now for years. His warnings to SSS were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Ken was a electrician for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the company vans and he said to dad “I want to be on the vans daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY LECTRIC”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the cold northern base of the PAN he knew there were shorts.
“This is Adiabatic” the radio crackered. “You must fixed the shorts!”
So Ken gotted his multi meter and poked holes up the wall.
“HE GOING TO FIX US” said the shorts
“I will zap at him” said the knob and tube and he crackled the old wires. Ken measuremented at him and tried to fix him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to fix.
“No! I must fix the faults” he shouted
The radio said “No, Ken. You are the faults”
And then Ken was a spark

:golfclap:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Are Florida homes all only one story as well? Or do you have an elevated slab for the second floor? :v:

I have a 2 story in FL, pretty much everything above the first floor is usually wood, concrete or masonry on the first floor because swampy termiteland unless you have an old house like a friend of mine where its all wood and the land slowly begins to absorb it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
lol plans

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
he does have a point

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
your sheer productiveness is got me all like :swoon:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
bespoke fasteners made of a meteorite that landed in my backyard last night

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
a child could do it what could possibly go wrong?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
what homeowner doesnt consider what perimeter defense emplacements you could get away with?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
looks great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
thanks for posting all of this, while im never going to be doing construction or renovation at the level you are doing, It did give me a kick in the pants to stop waiting for contractors availability and just get to work on things.

so cheers mate