Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Broniki
Sep 2, 2009

Feminist Frequency is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign. Donate today!

Felix Mendelssohn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Angered & displeased, he went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, insulted & cursed him with rude, harsh words.

When this was said, the Blessed One said to him:

"Motherfucker I will -end- you"

Usually I am in no way to judge how attractive men are, but I always felt Richard Henry Dana III was a sharp looking dude:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Quantumfate posted:

Usually I am in no way to judge how attractive men are, but I always felt Richard Henry Dana III was a sharp looking dude:

What adorable eyes.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Dogan posted:

Yukio Mishima has been brought up, but you missed the gnarliest pictures of him:

Strange note. According to his biography, women in Japan seemed almost universally disgusted by Mishima, even after Sun and Steel and the body building.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

God Of Paradise posted:

Strange note. According to his biography, women in Japan seemed almost universally disgusted by Mishima, even after Sun and Steel and the body building.

Like they say, no accounting for taste, I suppose.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Don't they dig more slender dudes or something? I seem to recall someone telling me that body building isn't considered as attractive there.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

God Of Paradise posted:

I want my biography to include a section about how women find me universally repellent too.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
R.I.P. Shirley Temple.

Here is a picco of her at 16 looking very beautiful in tribute

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

God Of Paradise posted:

The whole "gay chauvinist samurai" thing might have been a turnoff.

melon cat
Jan 21, 2010

Nap Ghost

DicktheCat posted:

Don't they dig more slender dudes or something? I seem to recall someone telling me that body building isn't considered as attractive there.
That's my understanding. A lot of the male models in Japan are very thin, feminine-looking guys with long hair.

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

melon cat posted:

A lot of the male models in Japan are very thin, feminine-looking guys with long hair.

That would explain the whole bishonen thing in anime.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

sweeperbravo posted:

What adorable eyes.

He just needs pink cross-hatched cheeks and a big sweat drop for senpai to notice him :kimchi:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Young Lev Tolstoi was fukken pimp:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Welsh actor and composer Ivor Novello (1893-1951) was rather gorgeous.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Guess who this hunk is:

young Joe Biden

While we're on the Presidential theme, this:

Is apparently high-school-era President Obama.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
If we get any more white people in here, this is gonna be a suburb.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Meena Kumari, Bollywood actress. Here's a clip from Pakeezah, her last film. She passed from liver failure only a few weeks after the premiere.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Why are the arms the funniest part of this thing

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I wouldn't call Nicki Minaj "from history."

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Rabbit Hill posted:

John Barrymore (Drew Barrymore's grandfather)

John Barrymore with Nita Naldi in Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. The first I saw them on screen together I kept thinking my tv would explode from the combined beauty.

Nita Naldi with Rudolph Valentino copping a feel.

Naldi on her own. She was one of the greatest vamps of her time, on par with Theda Bara.

Irish revolutionary and decliner of Yeats' multiple marriage proposals, Maude Gonne.

And of course the cousin of King Charles II, fearless soldier, scientist, artist, tennis player, pirate, and all-around interesting fellow Prince Rupert.

As a young man:

As an extraordinarily pretty teenager:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

"Miss Scarlett" Vivien Leigh

• Locked thread