Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!
Got my books! They're gorgeous and I love them! No damage either! Crazy fast response from the support team too, that's why I love Tesladyne!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperactive
Mar 10, 2004

RICHARDS!

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

Got my books! They're gorgeous and I love them! No damage either! Crazy fast response from the support team too, that's why I love Tesladyne!
Glad to hear it!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Just a heads-up: if you haven't grabbed the Atomic Robo RPG yet, it's on sale today for $9.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/130204/Atomic-Robo-RPG

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Even better, it's in the current Humble Book Bundle along with a bunch of other licenced RPGs. (Including the Dresden Files one which also uses FATE, which is kind of neat to contrast how the books contrast in the rules presentation. Dresden is very, very heavy on getting backstory and context for your aspects before starting, Robo is more amenable to building stuff on the fly)

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Lol.

Even better, this Robo story is set in 1938, which is the year that comic came out.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:

Bobulus posted:

Lol.

Even better, this Robo story is set in 1938, which is the year that comic came out.

Remind me again why Superman is smashing a car?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

IronSaber posted:

Because he's a dick

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

IronSaber posted:

Mobsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

IronSaber posted:

• Locked thread