Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Well, the TF2 dudes in Real Science Adventures #2 was unexpected.

Also, you didn't mention you worked on a Spider-Man book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hyperactive posted:

But I have! Just over on Twitter. Had a lot of fun with that story.
Weird, I must have missed those tweets.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I keep reading FATE as FATAL, which is am entirely different RPG system, I'm guessing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I still haven't gotten a shipping notification for my Kickstarter stuff. :(

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Explaining FATAL really drunkenly loud at a bar got me a girlfriend once.

Prooooooobably not a good thing given how it worked out.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hyperactive posted:

The PDFs will have everything that's in the hardcovers. They are literally the print files but with RGB instead of CMYK and a slightly lower res because you really don't need these pages at 600dpi.

That's what YOU think. :colbert:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hyperactive posted:

So far as I'm aware, there is no other method to extract foil.

There are non-crystalline metals! But they're expensive and I have no idea how malleable they are compared to bog-standard aluminum.

Science!

This reminds me of a time back in college in a materials science class and the professor says something about crystalizing copper and this guy who was really smart, but not as clever as he thought he was spurts out "how DO you crystallize copper?" The professor just gave him a "What the gently caress?" look for half a beat and keeps on lecturing.

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jun 2, 2015

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The Kickstarter just sent out an update that IDW will be publishing multi-volume softcovers as well as monthly comics reprinting the web comics.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hyperactive posted:

I mean, not to kill the tension, or the suspicion of disbelief or whatever, but y'know, it would be dumb to have a book called Atomic Robo and then have no atomic robot in it.

Worked for Captain America.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rhyno posted:

Okay, now you need to buy him a forums account.
*Does*

*No more Robo comics ever*

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

What about FATAL? What is Robo's manhood score?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm sorry I don't memorize your posts, Lurdiak.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Don't worry, he's apparently been sucked into Final Fantasy XIV.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

wiegieman posted:

Diamond Comic Distributors basically holds a monopoly on the physical comics delivery market. They use that stranglehold on the infrastructure to hold up giant middle fingers to anyone who isn't Marvel or DC and wants their product delivered on time, and to keep the entire business locked in the 90s.

Comics are by and large still delivered on semi trucks.

This is how physical items are generally transported long distances, yes.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Len posted:

Hey Hyperactive when can I get Atomic Robo pops? I want a little Robo and Dr. Dinosaur and Jenkins sitting on my shelf.

Hell yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

So mine came today and....

:(

Gorgeous books though! You did a killer job with these

• Locked thread