Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chemystery
Sep 11, 2011

Maybe this world is another planet's hell...
Got a lot of help from these forums and wish I can give some back. However, with 1 year AD...I am still just another JO.

Branch of Service: Navy
Career Field: Public Affairs Officer
Additional Duties: OCS grad who [long story short] is being involuntarily separated. Worked as a Public Affairs Officers at Naval Education and Training Command and Naval Air Station, Pensacola. Ask me about OCS, re-designation boards, being involuntarily separated and anything about Public Affairs/military journalism.

Also, I have been to graduate school (Organic Chemistry @ UCSB) and will be starting medical school in May 2014. Went through undergrad and got a dual chem/bio degree. So ask any questions with regards to education career fields or if you are curious about the health sciences. Fiancee is a 3rd year medical student and we have run the gamut with regards to pre-health education career tracts.

Chemystery fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Nov 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread