Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bitter_one13
Jan 2, 2012

God damn, you're worse than useless; you're actually harmful!
Branch of Service: Active Duty Air Force

Career Field: 3D153, Radio Frequency Transmission Systems (I at least make a token effort to un-gently caress all flavors of radios)

Ask me about: Having to deal with the US Army while never agreeing to work for them

Additional Duties:
-Physical Training Leader: I tell people to run around and do push-ups
-Hands-on SABC instructor: Tell people how to use combat gauze and jam tubes up noses.
-Assistant Pro Shoot instructor: I took it on just so I could get out of the office and shoot. I still might be able to give advice on firearms and their courses anyways.

Bitter_one13 fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Jul 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread