Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Attention Horse
Jan 5, 2012

Yo man, you are out of step with Imhotep!

ZombyDog posted:

All I know is that image screams Cyberpunk 2020

IGN says that this new CD Projekt game is actualy called... "Cyberpunk" and is based on Cyberpunk 2020.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/05/30/cd-projekt-red-announces-cyberpunk

Attention Horse fucked around with this message at 18:46 on May 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attention Horse
Jan 5, 2012

There's gonna be a looooot of cybertits. God damnit this will be great.

e: This is probably the next wave of games in a similar genre. First it was World War II, then Modern Combat, then Zombie games and now it's Cyberpunk. I'm not complaining, I love cyberpunk.

Attention Horse fucked around with this message at 18:56 on May 30, 2012

Attention Horse
Jan 5, 2012

I'm happy that they aren't working on Witcher 3 right now. Cyberpunk is a nice change of pace for them.

Attention Horse
Jan 5, 2012

Flumpus posted:

Aren't they working on The Witcher 3 though? I thought at one point they said they had two teams now, and are working on a dark fantasy RPG and a new IP RPG...

That's not CD PRojekt, that's City Interactive, the producer of Witcher 2. That rpg fantasy game will be inspired by Dark Souls.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-04-05-the-witcher-2-producer-announces-new-dark-souls-inspired-rpg

City Interactive is a lovely company so don't expect anything great.

• Locked thread