Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
I just switched to a new large-format dye-sub vendor. I need to have him dye the entire Pantone Solid Coated color book on my blank stock to use as a reference. Is there somewhere I can simply download an AI or PDF with every swatch on it? I don't want to build something like that from scratch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Panda Time posted:

Any recommendations for dye-sub vendors? I've been looking to do a few small batches of 10-20 shirts and so far every place I've found has quoted about $30 for double sided prints of that quantity.

Assembled shirts, or flat panels to be assembled? My vendor charges $15 per 57 X 36 inch flat piece, single-sided. My cut-sew-then assembles. That's extended CMYK with Neons.

Small batches, each piece unique.