Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Paint Tool Sai is another program that is hugely popular amongst artists. It can work with Photoshop files and its popularity makes it easy to ask advice / settings for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
I use an old program called Ulead Gif Animator for quick & dirty stuff like that. It may be freely available now due to how old it is, but for efficiency and ease of use, I hadn't found anything else comparable.

Actually, in re-reading what you're looking for, that's trickier. You could replay 2-29 after 30 (which would then be 31-58) but then that adds to the filesize. But that's less of an issue with mp4 / gifv's being a thing.

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at 14:30 on May 14, 2019