Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

Design Inspiration

http://designspiration.net/ Pretty much the only design inspiration site you'll ever need again. Has the best search function known to man (just start typing).

Speaking of creative resources... what do we think about sharing vendors for creative professionals? Real world example: my studio is currently looking for a good, reliable printer in the UK but we're US based so the search is kinda tricky. I'd love to have a place to pose this type of question w/o starting a new thread. (Also, if you're a UK goon with a recommendation, please let me know! Kinda time sensitive.)

e: Oh man I can't believe someone hasn't suggested The Noun Project. Incredibly valuable resource for when you need a free, open source, CC-licensed icon of pretty much anything in the entire world. This would fall under Design Resources I believe.

e2: PS. I was the person in the last thread who suggested MooTools (Design Resources again)... that should probably be replaced with jQuery as it's pretty much the standard javascript library these days. I hardly ever see anyone using MooTools anymore.

kedo fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jul 17, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU