Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
niss
Jul 9, 2008

the amazing gnome
Trying to assign a keyboard combo for launching Synapse, no matter what key combo I try I get this error. "Failed to register hotkey 'activate' with signature 'key combo'

I've looked through the keyboard shortcuts and I am not attempting to set anything that is already in use. Alt-2 which is the same key combo that I have used for the last two release cycles.

Any ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

niss
Jul 9, 2008

the amazing gnome

niss posted:

Trying to assign a keyboard combo for launching Synapse, no matter what key combo I try I get this error. "Failed to register hotkey 'activate' with signature 'key combo'

I've looked through the keyboard shortcuts and I am not attempting to set anything that is already in use. Alt-2 which is the same key combo that I have used for the last two release cycles.

Any ideas.

Quoting myself since its been a few pages.. Fixed my issue, had to install the Compiz Settings Manager, and go into the Unity Config section and disable one or two key commands. Now Synapse works great..

niss
Jul 9, 2008

the amazing gnome
Clementine looks great, I really like the fact that under Radio it has all the DI.fm streams. Only problem is it is telling me it can't decode the stream, anyone else having this issue. If I import my saved di.fm .pls stream it will play them just fine. :iiam:

niss
Jul 9, 2008

the amazing gnome

niss posted:

Clementine looks great, I really like the fact that under Radio it has all the DI.fm streams. Only problem is it is telling me it can't decode the stream, anyone else having this issue. If I import my saved di.fm .pls stream it will play them just fine. :iiam:

nvm, i'm stupid, went looking around the options and for some reason the DI.fm streams were defaulted to AAC, changed to MP3 and all is well.

niss
Jul 9, 2008

the amazing gnome
what tools should I be using to connect my 12.10 desktop to my IPsec vpn connection. I know it is up and running as I can connect on my iphone and my mac, just not my ubuntu machine. I get prompted for my password, but it won't establish the connection.

• Locked thread