Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farbtoner
May 17, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Bruce Leroy posted:

Yeah, I'm underwhelmed.

I'd be more impressed if they redesigned the king, queen, and jack portraits to look like the Tron programs.

Having vaguely Tron-ish colors and a nudge-nudge title like The Grid is brushing pretty close to the edges of copyright as-is, an infamously litigious company like Disney would probably jump at the chance to sue someone for making unauthorized Tron merchandise if they did that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farbtoner
May 17, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

NTRabbit posted:

An acquaintance just launched his kickstarter for a movie today, Pwned! The Ultimate Geek Anthem Film, and I think it looks pretty cool

Full disclosure: I'm not involved in the project in any way, aside from being in it for $10

Could you ask your acquaintance why he closed his Kickstarter and moved to IndieGoGo? Especially since now he's on the Flexible Funding model, which means he gets to keep every donation whether or not he reaches his goal, and nothing suggests he's going to get anything near the $250,000 he said was the bare minimum to get the movie made.

Farbtoner
May 17, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Guys.

Guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWKQiZVBtu4

Barkley: Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden 2 kickstarter incoming! :woop:

Farbtoner
May 17, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

I, too, enjoyed Wind Waker.

• Locked thread