Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

You have spent £500 on Kickstarter to have lunch with Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone and talk about Fighting Fantasy gamebooks.

To ask Ian Livingstone about what he thought of the Square-Enix Eidos takeover, turn to 176. To ask Steve Jackson about the inconvenience of having the same name as an American games designer with an eponymous company, turn to 232.

YOU ARE THE HERO celebrating 30 years of Fighting Fantasy gamebooks. Almost halfway and has only been going just over a week so very likely it will get funded.

(I didn't really go for the lunch reward by the way, but there's still three available if you fancy it!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

I'm really hoping that Salvaged's funding picks up a bit: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/opposablegames/salvaged

Has potential to be a really interesting game with tons of replayability. Control via a tablet ought to solve a lot of the irritations I usually find with RTS minimaps, and the whole "play as Gorman (except hopefully not an incompetent twat)" angle is really cool.

• Locked thread