Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

BILL FILLMAFF'S GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT
Old style Topps auto win for me

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180875770409?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I liked that design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

Frobocop posted:

Pulled this tonight:

The card is a little warped near the bottom, but there isn't any creasing that I can see. Still, by the far the coolest card I've pulled.

I also pulled a Jets clear cut foundations, which is apparently a case hit. So all in all a pretty good box!

CC Foundations are actually multi-case hits since the regular case hit would be the Clear Cut Pride inserts /100.

Incredible box man!

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

thompson posted:

I'm excited to open some hockey cards with ya'll! Fun question. What's the most you ever payed for a single card?

This nifty, rare insert for a whoppin' $175

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

Boinks posted:

:stare: I didn't know they made booklets that big.

Football went overboard with it and made some ridiculous 36-man booklets that actually require getting on a step-ladder to properly display.

http://www.examiner.com/article/panini-america-reveals-largest-nfl-trading-card-history

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

God speed with the recovery. It's always fun reading what you and others have picked up in your mailboxes these days :D

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

I offered tree fiddy. I hope they say yes :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

Gunjin posted:

CNC can suck it, I paid 9.99 for the /25 version of the card that they're selling the /199 version of for 50-90.

I saw them here at the Toronto expo on Friday. They were wearing full suits and tie when everyone else was just wearing their street clothes. I just thought the contrast looked funny and how full of themselves they are.

Their prices at local shows aren't as bad as what they try to sell stuff for on eBay.

• Locked thread