Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

AsInHowe posted:

Does anyone here want the following:

11-12 Crown Royale auto RC - Mark Schiefele

What were you thinking on this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
Can I get back to you on the weekend? I'm watching five ebay auctions right now and they end in a few days. I don't expect to win all of them but I want to make I don't over commit to other things.

However, if I lose out, where can I look at your inventory? I had your eBay ID but I lost it.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

AsInHowe posted:

$20 plus shipping.

Well, I had no luck on my auctions, so if you're still unloading a Scheifele RC, let me know, and any site that you own that has your inventory for a possible bundle of Jets stuff.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

AsInHowe posted:

I'm still trying to move that Crown Royale, and my major list is coming up another day. Today was too busy. Email me at gordie dot fall at gmail dot com to arrange shipping.

e-mail sent.

Are there any products with Jets jersey patches, or will they wait until they make use of all the Thrashers jersey scraps they still have in inventory?

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
Was that 1/1 Player Logo from a chri5784 box break? I watch his videos regularly and I forgot to post in here since I had a feeling that was who you collected.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

Jubs posted:

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but people pay this guy to open up packs of cards for them and he films it.

On his website, he provides video of his big pulls. Here are some of the big hockey pulls:

I live vicariously through his customer's orders for all the things I wish I could afford to break.

He'll post his annual rant video soon, if he hasn't already, which is basically him spending two+ hours breaking boxes for everyone who ordered from him or commented on a video.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

ElwoodCuse posted:

Yeah that's pretty bad. Like the 1/1 Paul Newman auto cut from one of the high-end sets that was clearly cut from an autographed photo

I forgot where I saw it but there's a cut auto card of Wayne Gretzky sourced from an on-card auto of Wayne Gretzky.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
The table breakage made me think it was just one logo, then I kept hitting the right arrow button to find out it was a book.

Fun basketball card collector info - Laker PG Steve Blake's mom collects her son's cards :3:.

edit: grammar

lloyol fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Feb 5, 2013

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
Antifreeze Head and I are in talks of splitting a spot, just wanted to put it out there before it fills, if it hasn't already.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
Ill vote retro because local shops are charging $220/box when DA card world is selling them for like $116

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
Antifreeze Head and I live in the same city so if we both get hits just ship them together.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
Im

Gonna watch this for the next 15 minutes from work but the chat isn't loading.

Edit: chat isn't loading for some reason.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

darkwolf220 posted:

^^ Best team available at the time was Detroit

yes you took philly 1st overall

When is our pick available?

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

darkwolf220 posted:

I am going to sort cards today and get most of it out. Antifreeze and lloyol, are you splitting cards by team or do you want a list or hits to divide or am I shipping everything to one of you and you will figure it out on your own?

Ship everything to AH and we'll figure it out over some beer. I'll paypal you after I post this message.

lloyol fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Aug 17, 2013

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
I'd like a spot for myself.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
I like the jets as long as they're in jets uniforms.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

Ashekaban posted:

thats it, someone dont let him break again.

LOL. Add Taymoo to the mix, doesn't matter what he's wearing :allears:

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
PayPal sent

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
Got the cards in the last break, but the scheifele auto got bent and subsequently creased in transit. Is it worth claiming insurance on? I've never had to do it.

Edit: customs may have opened it since it was taped and resealed.

lloyol fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Sep 24, 2013

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
I'll take a spot, I get paid on the 31st, expect a payment from me next weekend.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
just sent my dough.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
Got the cards yesterday. Thanks DW!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

Schremp Howard posted:

I really hope panini makes a gigantic product loaded with every sticker and jersey they have at the end of the year since they won't have the license anymore. Or that there's something where you get a bunch more hits than originally planned.

I honestly haven't bought anything Upper Deck since Panini came along. Not looking forward to what they have to offer.

Topps did this with 08-09 signatures in basketball when Panini got the rights. There were two guys whose autographed sticker cards were numbered to 8000

• Locked thread