Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

That loving sucks. i don't follow much modern joshi but I enjoyed watching her.

Her gimmick would've gotten over like rover in NXT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

STARDOM announced a streaming service! $5 a month, on Youtube, every STARDOM show will be on it, most content will be in English, plan to release one match from a show every day so that a full show is released once a week. ed: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzHuZkzGJRUtzIqIVReNLdA

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Feb 27, 2016

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

STARDOM is good. Everyone should give a little bit of money to watch these ladies beat the gently caress out of each other.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

super macho dude posted:

STARDOM is good. Everyone should give a little bit of money to watch these ladies beat the gently caress out of each other.
Except for the part where Rossi had one literally beat the gently caress out of another, but I can't wait to fill up on my Hojo and Shirai matches and maybe catch a couple tiny wolf and bondage pirate matches from the past.

Needs More Jazz
Nov 4, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

STARDOM announced a streaming service! $5 a month, on Youtube, every STARDOM show will be on it, most content will be in English, plan to release one match from a show every day so that a full show is released once a week. ed: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzHuZkzGJRUtzIqIVReNLdA

This is actually awesome. The worst part of this fed has been trying to find shows on the regular.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

This weekend in Gibsonville, NC featured some women's wrestling.

Friday night was Queens of Combat 8. It was better that the last Gibsonville Queens of Combat show. Leva Bates did a Waldo cosplay which led to a couple of Where's Waldo spots where fun enough. Tess Blanchard cut a promo challenging for the title. She's been out ten months with a broken collarbone but seems to be recovering well. Kimber Lee and Heidi Lovelace both won their matches, which leads to what is the real news item.

Tonight at Chikara I witnessed wrestling history. Kimber Lee defended the Chikara Grand Championship against Heidi Loveless in the main event. It is the first time EVER that the main event of a show of a mixed gender promotion was a title match for the highest title in the promotion between two women.

Like imagine the Main Event of NXT: Takeover Brooklyn between Bayley and Sasha Banks, and make it for the WWE Title.

And they TORE THE loving HOUSE DOWN.

They were super emotional, and worked their asses off. I feel blessed to have been there.

My #2 match of the year after Trevor Lee and Roy Wilkins going 105 minutes in the same ring, in the the same building, in the same little town in North Carolina. It's a good year for instant classics in the Mid-Atlantic Sportatorium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I saw a lot of people praising that match. I was supposed to go but I ran outta money. Hope I can catch the DVD

• Locked thread