Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone else having issues with the GeForce Experience tool from Nvidia? It's been stuck on scanning for games since last night and I have no idea if it's doing anything at all (though presumably it's not working). I couldn't find out how to sign up for the beta so I was surprised it ran at all - is this why it's not working?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Statutory Ape posted:

60 hz / 144 hz / 60 hz

i guess im just stuck in overdrive forever :shrug:

that being said the idle temp seems to be quite good compared to even people with the same model so

If all else fails, try the multi display power saver tool that comes with Nvidia Inspector.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Happy_Misanthrope posted:

I thought Nvidia's multi-display GPU clock issue was fixed? My clocks go from 300 to 1200 mhz when I extend my display to my TV. Both are '60'hz, the only difference is my TV is likely at 59.94 vs the true 60hz of my monitor. Both are 4k.

Edit: Tried the multi-monitor performance mode setting in CP btw, no diff.

Try multi display powersaver that comes with NVinspector, it's the only tool that has reliably worked for me