Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Mr. Neutron posted:

Checking in after a month again, it is still impossible to buy a 3080 without discord bot shenanigans and the situation is not expected to improve any time soon, right?

I waited in line at a Micro Center for 15 hours and got a basic 3060. If I had done that a day earlier, I'd have gotten nothing at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

FilthyImp posted:

Fauxtool has a now-reasonable scalping service on SA Mart ($100 above cost + $50 for taxes and ship) but the list is long and he's kind of a dick :haw:

Yeah they're not taking new requests.

The Ferret King fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Mar 27, 2021

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Early? poo poo.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Newegg Shuffle is up today and also gave me the option to sign up for text alerts about the shuffle.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
I was building for the first time in over a decade, and the older graphics cards weren't available at retail either. I'm not sure what I was supposed to do.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
"the line is 100,000 people long."

Since when are alt-accounts and bots "people?"

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

KidDynamite posted:

So EVGA is not showing the GT 210 I ordered from Adorama as eligible for step up. Did something change or did I somehow order the wrong card?

Part Number is 01G-P3-1312-LR

Mine is in the queue but the part number is:

01G-P3-1313-KR

This is the one:

https://www.adorama.com/ev01gp31313.html?origterm=01g-p3-1313-kr

The Ferret King fucked around with this message at 18:07 on May 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

ijyt posted:

oh man I got transported right back to the mid 2000's with edgy teens doomposting on the internet :allears:

You misunderstand what's going on in the world right now.