Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neetz
Mar 28, 2010
So I just got the latest XIII-2 DLC, Requiem for a Goddess or whatever, and, um, is this really it?

Just fighting a mega Caius until I die often enough to kill him? I'm at level four now, I think, and I can do nothing to him. Am I missing a trick or is this it? My word, it's pretty awful so far

Edit: Oh, you start from the very beginning if you die too, great.

I thought the Snow DLC was cool though!

neetz fucked around with this message at 23:45 on May 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neetz
Mar 28, 2010

Ither posted:

Unless I'm doing it wrong, Requiem for a Goddess is the seriously the worst DLC I've ever purchased.

You either have to turtle the battle for hours or die enough times to get strong enough to win. Who the gently caress came up with this?

I finally finished it just now and yeah, this is exactly what it is. It's fifteen minutes of content with 30 minutes to an hour or so of grind attached.

I'd second it being the worst DLC I've bought and, let me tell you, I've bought some total poo poo. I'm a grovelling apologist for the game too and loved all the DLC Colosseum battles but this.....drat.