Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xavier434
Dec 4, 2002

Mega64 posted:

I hope there's a mod that replaces all of Wakka's dialogue with Bender's.

Awful Fantasy X

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xavier434
Dec 4, 2002

Gologle posted:

By the way, about two weeks ago tidbits of gameplay from that Game Informer article I talked about before was released, so you can see for yourself what I read. The FPS looks overall smoother than Duscae, like the article said, but even in the video you can see some stuttering, in particular when he's on the boardwalk, which I called. It's unclear how much optimizing they will be able to do on the game before it comes release time, so I'm thinking FPS stuttering will remain a problem throughout the game just by virtue of how vast the scope of the game is supposed to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5njWA_O2UKI

It is possible that you will be right and I am personally prepping myself for it, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss what sort of optimization improvements can be accomplished over the course of 3-4 months either.

In other news, someone wrote an AHK script that let's you cheese FFX's lightning dodging. If it works as advertised then you should be able to position yourself at a spot in the thunder plains, turn on the script, make a sandwich, and come back to having at least 200 consecutive bolts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/4jbhkk/final_fantasy_x_pc_dodging_lightning_in_thunder/