Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I - Good classic fun. Never actually got to play it until the FF Origins release of it though. Red Mages are and forever will be the poo poo.

II - Still have yet to beat it. Every time I take a break from playing, I forget where the hell I left off or what I was doing.

III - See II

IV - When I was little, I rented this from the local video store almost every weekend. Could never find my own copy, since ebay and convenient online shopping didn't exist yet. I love this game, but it definitely takes a certain level of masochism to play. I didn't much care for the DS remake though.

V - I spend way too much time grinding Ap and not enough time actually playing through the plot.

VI - This game is just loving perfect. Locke + Genji Glove/Master Scroll + Ultima Weapon/HeroKnife = :drat:

VII - This is actually the first game that really sucked me in and got me truly obsessed with Final Fantasy. I'll admit it, I cried a little the first time Aeris died, especially because I went through the trouble of grinding out her Level 4 Limit Break.

VIII - Ragnarok, easily the most badass airship ever. I liked this game, and I'm still hooked on Triple Triad. gently caress Random and all those other crazy rules though.

IX - I loved this game. It was pretty much a farewell love letter to the PS1. I would buy an HD remake if they ever made one.

X - At first, I hated this game and I hated Tidus with a fiery passion. Then I grew the gently caress up and learned to enjoy the game because it was fun. I was a loving beast at Blitzball.

X2 - I tried to enjoy this game for what it was. Got pissed off and quit when I realized I missed 1% from a previous level somewhere I couldn't get back to and wouldn't be able to get 100%

XI - Never played. Would sorta like to, if only because of Red Mages.

XII - Never got very far in with this one. Just didn't like the combat system.

XIII - I hate the paradigm system, hate it. That and the Game Over if the team leader dies. I lent this to a friend of mine, her house got robbed and this game was one of the items stolen. I have yet to replace it. I do like Snow though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Fuuuuuuck.
Just missed the Sun Crest on FFX. I beat the boss, ran down the steps in the back, ran back up the other steps, somehow missed the chest and completely forgot that there was even a chest to miss until it was too late.

And I am not prepared to be winning any fights against Dark Bahamut in order to get back in there.

I'm at the point where I really need to grind, but I don't have the Key Spheres to let me hop over onto other Spheres.