Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.

Momomo posted:

Weren't they turned into cie'th and not crystals? There's a big difference between the two, because the former was just Orphan deciding their time was up.

They aren't talking about that part. They're talking about the ending where the heroes get crystallized but then get uncrystallized due to Etro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
Speed killing things like this was fun in FF13, so I didn't end up hating the combat system as much as other people in this thread.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
How are 3, 4 and 8 on PC? Are 3 and 4 direct ports of the DS versions?

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
SE's situation is so bad that they pull the ff7 remake card. God drat.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
Nomura is doing it, ff7 isn't coming out in the next 3 years.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
KH3 chances of coming out in the next 5 years is the inverse of SE stock.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

At first I was little upset but goddamn. I'm going to play a gently caress ton of HD FF7.

You just jinxed it, we're going to get a slightly upressed version of the original that mods have been able to do for years after Nomura overdoses on whatever drug he's on.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.

closeted republican posted:

I'd like to see how the remake people will deal with with Cloud being a doofus in the original FF7 instead of being Mr. Angst like he is now.

Nomura's the one that made him Mr. Angst and coincidentally he's on this project, so there's your answer.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
That's a long time to brace your anus for. I for one can't wait for the plethora of belts and zippers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.

FAUXTON posted:

On the other hand if Amano got his hands on the art direction, FF7 would end up looking like the drat Bayeux Tapestry.

I would prefer this over Nomura inspired by Rick Owens FF15.

NikkolasKing posted:

It's been a long time since Dirge of Cerberus and Kingdom Hearts II. I thought Nomura had mostly gotten out of that phase.