Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Lovin' every minute of it.

Am I the only one who instantly thought of Michigan J. Frog?

Hipster_Doofus has a new favorite as of 03:23 on Jul 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Eggplant Wizard posted:

I did some of them but a lot of them were bought so I don't know who did those.

One day my buttbrothers I will be back, but today I must serve the gods of peanut butter.

That jar of peanut butter has a guitar, some musical notes and lightning bolts on it. :raise:

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

scamtank posted:

Kirk Johnson.

e: (oops the thread was a fakepost!!! my bad)

Wait, what? There was (is?) a guy on Usenet (in the post.yourself.nude groups) who went by the name Kirk Johnson. That same ring is there, and btw, in addition to the wonders which (almost) all of us have already seen, the man is also capable of literally loving his own rear end.

To orgasm. Yeah.

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

:barf:
:yosbutt:

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

permabanned posted:

You are wrong - it comes from a Daggerfall or a Daggerfall-like LP thread and then it was coopted by TCC. This is the icon which shows when you combine herbs to get potions - combining the green herb and the red herb.

What a terrible disappointment.

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

prefect posted:

It's not like anyone else would date you! :haw:

:rimshot: :master: :iceburn: :thurman:

:smuggo:

You forgot :drat:

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Met posted:

Those two are really well synched.

:wow:, :drat:

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

DarkHorse posted:

It also has parallels with :haw: and :iamafag: - I interpret it as the open-mouthed expectation of a reaction, usually from saying something you know is dumb or silly or will provoke a response

In keeping with this, I always thought of it as saying "yuk-yuk I'm obviously loving around; laugh with me" after whatever you posted. It works pretty well when you actually are funny. :v:

The code for it might as well be :kneeslap:, I reckon.

Hipster_Doofus has a new favorite as of 03:41 on Jun 15, 2013

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Neo_Crimson posted:

Also, why does terrible racist poo poo like :jewish: and :jihad: still exist?

The Something Awful Forums might not really be a good match for you.

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

RyokoTK posted:

If Symantec owns Norton AV, why are they still separate? What's the difference between them?

I think it's just a matter of business vs. home oriented. (Symantec being business.) As far as the products themselves, the difference is surely a matter of features, license types, etc... (and of course cost).

Hipster_Doofus has a new favorite as of 03:30 on Oct 11, 2013

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

NotAnArtist posted:

This thread explains everything. Please read it and know why we can never again discuss hotdogs on the Something Awful (dot com) Forums, as the thread melts down into weird, Dadaist poetry-level madness.

Good Lord that is beautiful.

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

prefect posted:

Last I heard, the best one was SALT CURES HAM.

Should be SALT CURES PORK. Do you put toast in your toaster? :eng101:

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

RyokoTK posted:

Not all hams are cured. :eng99:

Well drat. I thought being cured was part of the definition. Is there also uncured bacon? Is it good?

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Memento posted:

It's a real sweet av.

It's a real sweet avatar you made, Anthony. It's real sweet. It's real sweet that you made it. Real sweet.

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Who is the fainting guy?

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

I've seen that before, and I did notice that Chloe was almost bizarrely unexcited, but then she IS young enough to still be in a safety seat, ergo, she doesn't know yet that school sucks, or that ANY part of life sucks. For her, going to Disneyland is just another (albeit, particularly cool) part of her so far awesome life. But yeah, goons.

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

That's adorable. I can hardly wait to use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

:aaaaa: