Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
The Diablo 3 one is because of the Real Money Auction House. Where you can trade in game items for a maximum of $250 per item. You can then have that go to paypal or go towards a credit on your battle.net account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Wasn't that from the thread that "Your poison womb is making heaven too loving crowded" came from?

Or am I thinking of :angel:?

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Yeah, it was an ALOD that had a thread to go along with it. I just remember the thread. :v:

Edit: Here's the thread

It's goldmined, so it shouldn't require archives.

Draven has a new favorite as of 01:02 on Aug 16, 2012

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

cmndstab posted:

There was a thread about some guy whose girlfriend wanted him to experiment with a large purple dildo she called Frankie. He wasn't into it but she got creepier and creepier about it until he literally stole Frankie and took off on a cross-country adventure with Frankie. I don't remember any more details but I assume it was made up.

Yeah it was made up, doesn't stop it from being a hilarious story though.

SAclopedia Link on Frankie

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Pierzak posted:

Or a soldier from the first X-Com. The stare is much more appropriate in this case.

If any of them would be the soldiers from X-Com it'd be :suicide:

and yet, committing suicide would probably take longer than it takes for the aliens to kill them.