Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slappy Moose
Jan 23, 2010

THE FILTHY IMMIGRANT

QwertySanchez posted:

It's cool, steal the dildo bat or fartjars.

FART JARS FART JARS FART JARS JARF JARS FARJ TARS JART BARS

The day I can throw a virtual jar of farts at all my friends while I just make extra fart noises into my microphone is the day that video gaming reaches its height of progress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
The fact that you can make headshots with the fart gun is already the pinnacle of gaming.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Has anyone posted the video of our cs_italy terrorist tower exploding yet?

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Necessary text for trip mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOkpuP1XuT4

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
I still want a video of postal killing himself trying to shoot me when I had that box.

Dr. Derek
Jan 1, 2010

Faster than a dead horse falling through orbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP7ksvTTFho
Jaykin Bacon's first official trailer showing off the gamemode Fart Cops.

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
Oh god, I love how you hold your stomach as you run around. The gun model should be replaced with a bean burrito.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
That video makes me sad that my main computer is out of commission and I am unable to join in this parade. Hopefully I'll be able to get it up and running in a week or so and I'll be able to dispense farts once more.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

The Orange Mage posted:

Has anyone posted the video of our cs_italy terrorist tower exploding yet?
Still proud of that.

QwertySanchez posted:

Oh god, I love how you hold your stomach as you run around. The gun model should be replaced with a bean burrito.

Outside of Fart Cops that thing actually shoots bullets.

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ

Coughing Hobo posted:

That video makes me sad that my main computer is out of commission and I am unable to join in this parade. Hopefully I'll be able to get it up and running in a week or so and I'll be able to dispense farts once more.
You're lucky... It seems like everytime postal or whoever else can start events starts an event, I either see it a few hours after they finish or I'm too busy with IRL stuff to play. :smith:

Hopefully when the first public version gets released, there will be plenty of packed servers to play on. :shobon:

Dav0r.
Apr 7, 2007
NOT FROM FACEPUNCH
feed me back

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
There is no other response than holy poo poo

HAIL LORD ZLATAN
Jan 2, 2011
:stare::stare::stare:

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

Dav0r. posted:

mended it

Isn't that the Quake 3 Railgun?

Goreld
May 8, 2002

"Identity Crisis" MurdererWild Guess Bizarro #1Bizarro"Me am first one I suspect!"

BlueDestiny posted:

Isn't that the Quake 3 Railgun?

I feel really old now that nobody even recognized that.

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /

Dav0r. posted:

feed me back

:downs: Hey now I think your textures need a little work. :downs:

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
Dubstep gun needs an alt fire where you fire a flak cannon style dubstep bomb. aka drop the bass.

edit:\/\/ That's a better idea, just a ragdoll fish that flops around.

QwertySanchez fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Apr 11, 2013

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Needs to fire a fish, mortar-style.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
That looks really great. Is that a gas pump handle?

Dav0r.
Apr 7, 2007
NOT FROM FACEPUNCH
yeah, my forte is hand built custom poo poo.
I didn't design this, but I fuckin loved making it!

jimbomcb
Oct 4, 2011

Not sure how many of you guys keep track of JBEP3 on facepunch, a lot of the developers are based there and as a result some of the progress updates are posted there but don't get posted here.

Going into our v5 public release we're more aware that most of our development posts are hidden away in private forums and we'd rather make it easier for people who want to keep track of updates to do so. ModDB is probably the most public platform we had but we don't want to be spamming news posts for that as it's a hassle to get them sorted, so we've went ahead and set up some easier ways to keep track.

Feel free to follow us on facebook or twitter where we'll be posting more development updates etc.

jimbomcb fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Apr 13, 2013

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
Good news!

Jb3 is now even more alive than it was. Thanks Valve. Vanks.

Mr. Sunabouzu fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jun 27, 2013

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009
Excellent. Now I can be the best Fart Cop even on my souped-up Linux rig. :getin:

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
So does this mean that all future HL2 mods will have Oculus rift support? Hot dog!

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
Occulous rift fart cops confirmed.

jimbomcb
Oct 4, 2011

Dr. Stab posted:

So does this mean that all future HL2 mods will have Oculus rift support? Hot dog!

Yeah, I've already got a dev kit in the mail and will be making sure it's supported. We're also going to try get our Mac/Linux clients released, I've heard people are having some issues compiling Mac mods though so I'll need to see how things pan out.

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
So uh I'm getting word that the last private release on August 10th. There will be a launch party at a point in time that will be determined closer to the 10th.

Mr. Sunabouzu fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Aug 4, 2013

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
I hope that it is a virtual launch party, because I am a sad, sad man.

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
In a way, I'm kinda sad to see it get updated since I'm so used to the current version and playing almost nothing but BR. But, the last time we played (which is the last time we will play the current version), postal said the new version will be a lot better in almost every way possible, so I'm happy to see the game finally get more polished. :)

Also, I hope you guys keep Big Booty Bitches. That shows how awesome JB really is compared to most other multiplayer FPS games. :colbert:

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Obeast posted:

Also, I hope you guys keep Big Booty Bitches. That shows how awesome JB really is compared to most other multiplayer FPS games. :colbert:

I'd rather they didn't

jimbomcb
Oct 4, 2011

Gonna double the length of it just for you, A Yolo Wizard.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
No, he's right, you shouldn't use Big Booty Bitches.

At least not that version :unsmigghh:

GIMMEL
Jan 24, 2005

by Lowtax
Oh my god I haven't laughed this hard in loving weeks, that shotgun round was amazing! When is the beta opening up? I'm too lazy and stupid to read.

jimbomcb
Oct 4, 2011

Public beta is a few months off, we wanted to release it around this time of the year but we haven't been able to dedicate as much time to it as we wish we could.

The intro is the only big booty bitches related thing in the game and it's a throwback to what was pretty much the precursor to JBEP3

jimbomcb fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Aug 4, 2013

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tonight at 6pm EST the new version goes out or whatever. BE IN GROUP CHAT. Check your steam notifications!

EDIT: To clarify, make sure your copies of Counter-Strike: Source and HL2:DM are updated to the SteamPipe method by running them at least once, and download the Source SDK 2013 Multiplayer under "Tools"

AMISH FRIED PIES fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Aug 11, 2013

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Downloads are up right now! Get going!

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
jimbomcb: http://dl.bigbootybitches.co.uk/releases/__jbep3_gold_v4.5.zip - direct download
jimbomcb: http://dl.bigbootybitches.co.uk/releases/__jbep3_gold_v4.5.zip?torrent - torrent download

Keep in mind this is still a closed beta, so you need to be on the whitelist to even play.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I've always felt this mod would benefit from Rise of the Triads dog mode and the ability to kill people by landing on their head.

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
That was fun playing with you guys who were on earlier after the new version (which is loving awesome and a good bit better compared to the previous version from what I've seen) was released. I kinda wish there was a late night crowd that would be on right now, but I don't mind waiting until tomorrow to play some more. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I missed it (sleep schedule conflict) and don't even know the current server's address, and it's not posted anywhere that I can find. :(

• Locked thread