Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I'm playing Yakuza 5 in the US legally and this is the best taxicab ride simulator I've played. I'm like, 10 minutes in.

Edit: AHHHHHH The taxic cab drive was not who we originally thought it was!

Are there no "look at the story from past Yakuza games" in this one?

Capsaicin fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Dec 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I didn't have 10,000 yen to send to the orphanage and the game made me feel so bad. Then I beat dudes up and smashed a table over one of their heads and everything is better

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
this is the worst port of Crazy Taxi I've ever played :\

nevermind i just found the part where you have racing heat actions this is the best.

Capsaicin fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Dec 10, 2015

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
"How was your day?"
"None of your drat business!"

Dragon of Nagasu Taxi.

Capsaicin fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Dec 10, 2015

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I need to get into a hostess club to do a side mission (creepy vending machine?), and I need to find an "Adult Entertainment Info Booth". Any ideas?

Also, where are the spots to take pictures in Fukuoka? I've only found 4.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
What's the best way to fully resolve "A Knock on the Door"? I paid the money and I still got just "Done".

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Kazuma don't know too much bout computers, I see.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I think I'm nearing the end of Kiryu's section, and I'm doing some of the last races against Devil Killers. Man, pretty much every thing about Nakajima makes him my favorite person in the series.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
So uh, think i'm at th end of the first part, and uh, Kiryu sure did gently caress basically everybody at the pier up.

Goddamn.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I just perpetuated a Christmas Miracle and it was the best thing ever.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I just did the ramen delivery and the pocket warmer quest one after another. This game is fucken weird.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Saejima is the best. Sidemission spoiler.

Uh, that Tojo Clan I mentioned, it's a neighborhood baseball club. We used to be really good.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Should I pick up Locker Keys as Haruka and not open the lockers? or should I just not pick them up at all?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I'm glad they left the manzai stuff in, but goddamn, how was anybody who doesn't speak japanese supposed to do well on this their first time?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
How the hell do you get that locker key on top of the Dyna Chair sign?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Where do I find more Victory Road guys in Osaka? I think I'm about to finish this chapter and I've only fought one guy.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I really want a game that goes into Christian's backstory. I bet that dude has seen some poo poo.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Goddamn, Nagoya is the most depressing place. Everyone is either dead broke or some sort of goon.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Goddamn, Takasugi is really fucken cool.

Shinada chapter Warehouse:

rides in in a forklift and sprays a fire extinguisher all over everyone. hell yes. also, i'm 99% sure he is the fan who gave back shinada's baseball in the flashback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
oh god this scene at the baseball stadium is really great. :)

• Locked thread