Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Aries posted:

Hell yes, can't wait for this on Friday (drat you Australia).

The websites for JB Hi-Fi and EB Games both claim Dragon's Dogma is out on Thursday :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Quick shout-out to fellow goon Mercedes. Thanks for the Iron Shield and Cutlass - especially good timing because I was thinking of switching to Fighter.

Hope my pawn was of some use!

Edit: On second thought, I'll let Listy keep wearing the new gear. It's better than the old stuff.

Cheap Trick fucked around with this message at 04:15 on May 26, 2012

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Reginald Fritz posted:

It turns out this area gets infested with ogres at night, so imagine my surprise when I hear that adorable little howling sound they do and suddenly, two ogres out of loving nowhere! Cut to me and Cheap trick's pawn hanging on to both ogres faces, hacking away, while my sorc and shardoks rain fire and death from afar.
It was glorious!

Glad to be of service. Well, my pawn anyway.

Drizvolta, I think your pawn secretly yearns to either be a fighter or a chimera wrangler. Whenever I fight those beasts, the first thing your mage does is climb onto its back and ride them like rodeo horses.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Miijhal posted:

Magick Archers are pretty great. It's what I've made my character, and it's worth noting that a lot of the magic-based dagger skills have no charge time. The bow lets you hit enemies from as far away as you can see them, enough so that the enemies sometimes don't seem to be able to tell what the hell happened. I've somehow managed to make a harpy fall off a cliff doing that.

I honestly can't help but feel I'm overpowered.

Grand Scension is a funny skill. The charge-up time sucks, but once it's deployed you end up with a rolling ball of holy energy that juggles anything in its path.

I don't know why, but the lock-on sound of Hunter Bolt is such a delight.

• Locked thread