Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isko
May 20, 2008

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Installing the game to my harddrive right now. This is taking quite a while!

When you transfer your demo characters to the main game, can you make some finishing touches to them? I think I want to lower my character's weight to medium since it appears him being a big beefy strongman is going to be detrimental.

Your saved character will be the default one you start with when you open up the character editor/creator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isko
May 20, 2008
So does the rift store restock? I used the Metamorphosis item but now I want to do it again and there was only only one. Does it restock along with everything else at certain points?

Isko
May 20, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

I think there is only one available at all ever.

I really hope this isn't true. What are you basing this off of?

Isko
May 20, 2008

PunkBoy posted:

Anyone with the guide, can you tell me the recipe/location of drops for Cloudy Wine?

Small/large nut and Harspud milk.

Isko
May 20, 2008
So I just got the Duchess in Distress quest but I don't want to raise affinity for her but still want to do it. Can I just do the quest and then throw her around a little bit afterwards or something? What can you do to lower affinity?

Isko
May 20, 2008

Moldy Taxes posted:

Killing someone can make them not love you as much.

Ha, I thought it might have to be that. So basically I should help her and then when she is nice and safe I will just have to toss her off a cliff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isko
May 20, 2008
So will I have enough time to kill her at the end of the Duchess in Distress quest to lower her affinity? I already [spoilers]gave the Arisen's Bond[/spoilers] to someone else so I assume I just have to lower her's enough so it's not maxed out.

• Locked thread