Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
I was first thinking about making some sort of wizard man but when i read that berserk stuff was in the game the right choice is pretty easy to make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Griffons are weird, one landed next to me while i was fighting those invisible lizard men and somehow one of the lizards latched onto the griffin when it took off. I just saw the transparent lizard chill on the back of the griffin while it flew into the sunset.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
I got to post game a couple of hours ago and i just had the most ridiculous fight. It was against two gorechimeras, a whole bunch of hellhounds and one skeleton lord king sorcerer master. 20 minutes later, 15 kilos of curatives and one dead pawn i finally win. Not a good idea to go into this place with a new vocation.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
On that same hill, kill one of the spiders residing close to the trees, pick one of those up and move it to the circle.

• Locked thread