Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow

Samurai Sanders posted:

That's pretty weird, was it to reduce processing load or something?

That's exactly the reason, they're dealing with six year old hardware after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

Brackhar posted:

Is there a dodge button I'm missing? I want to play a melee Strider, but if there isn't a dodge of some kind...

It's a Strider skill, I believe?

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

folgore posted:

If I want to keep playing daggers, should I switch to assassin or keep going as strider? It seemed like assassin was the logical next step class-wise, but I really don't know.

There ARE dagger skills for a Magick-Archer as well.

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

Zombie Defiler posted:

Anybody ever see a "Necrophagous Loin" drop? I need five of them to upgrade my fire daggers.

Also are "Yellow poison sac" items from sulfur saurians?

I'm not sure there is any reason to play anything but strider in this game, they get the most balanced stat gain of any class, a move that can knockdown multiple enemies instantly and pull them to you, a move that lets them STEAL ITEMS from foes, plus they can use daggers and thus the core skill doublejump. Striders have it pretty good.

Well... given the name, it sounds like a Necrophagous Loin might come from undead?

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

Cbouncerrun posted:

Are there any repercussions for stealing poo poo laying around a town/in people's houses?

There IS an early quest where people talk about a thief though, and I'm basically standing there going. "Um... this is sounding familia-oh they don't mean me."

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

Dogbutt posted:

Where do you even find him?

This should be it, I think.
The Everfall, I think.

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

Ciaphas posted:

Sometimes my pawn'll grab hold of a goblin or harpy and hold him in front in a 'STAB THIS FUCKER' position. When I try to grab one though my guy just hauls it over his shoulder until it snaps out of it and breaks free. How can I do that grappling thing so my buddies can :ese:?

Gotta hold the grab button down instead of tapping it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

What's the story there anyway? Blocked on Youtube, got removed for Dark Arisen. I'm confused about what happened.

• Locked thread