Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

Suspect Bucket posted:

Also, Supes, I heard your last remaining dog started to devour it's self and you have some kind of hellish pit bouroboros rolling around the yard. What do the neighbors think about that?

I bring them eggs from the few chickens they havent mauled yet and it seems to placate them thus far. Man thirsts for egg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

I bring them eggs from the few chickens they havent mauled yet and it seems to placate them thus far. Man thirsts for egg.

At this point I'm not even 100% sure if you're joking. I really hope you are. I'd hate to see something like that happen to you :ohdear:

But really if you are joking, it's not very funny to make fun of people who have had such tragedies in their life. I know that pet island facebook thing is really big and you guys all probably think this kind of stuff is really funny, but it's just really hurtful to the people who have seen this kind of thing in real life. I'm really surprised that you just let the dogs run rampant too. You were the one who talked about crate and rotate so much and how it works and how to do it.

I hope you reconsider your options regarding your posting because it used to be so good and now it's just sad dead baby jokes and dead animal jokes :( I sure do hope you're okay super!

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

NO

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
She gazed too long into the abyss :staredog:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

MAYBE YOU DID.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Goddamn, I am confused where reality begins and ends!

ButWhatIf
Jun 24, 2009

HA HA HA

umalt posted:

Goddamn, I am confused where reality begins and ends!

That's because it doesn't.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

ButWhatIf posted:

That's because it doesn't.

Its all a VR simulation.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

A goat simulation.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I don't know why you're saying no. I don't know. I think we'd all just be happier without that kind of humor around. I mean, I don't mean this in some sort of backseat modding kind of way. I'd hate to sound like that too. I just want you to feel better instead of feeling the need to say terrible things for laughs. You're funnier than you think you are just by being yourself :) I think you're great super, and I think your posts were always really awesome! I really like reading about you trying so hard to help with Griff even if it ended in a less-than-okay way for everybody involved at least you tried to help. You're awesome Super and you should really get away from all this kind of bad stuff, you know? :love:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

IT BURNS

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:( is your house on fire now, too?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

That's just the burning fetus pile out back.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

The shitbulls have dug up their own corpses and have learned to assault people with fire, so I'm dying right now.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Superconsndar posted:

The shitbulls have dug up their own corpses and have learned to assault people with fire, so I'm dying right now.

RIP, hope you enjoy the smell of roasting shitbull on the way out.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

We are star dust. All of us are but the children of stars, and must return to them. Our celestial mothers.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Superconsndar posted:

The shitbulls have dug up their own corpses

Would you say "zombies are the pits"?

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

No. I wouldn't say that, personally.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I have no idea whats going on anymore :psypop:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Same old, same old: Super gave birth to undead rottweilers that mauled her and themselves and then the loving gate got left open.

e: Oh, and Frankie went back to his home planet.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

If SOMEONE could just remember to close the god dang gate none of this would of happened

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I have no idea whats going on anymore :psypop:

It's best to not try to figure it out.

So, a few nights ago, I'm coming back from a walk, and I see a dark shape hunched in front of the garage door. I get closer, it runs, and I realize it's a half-grown tabby cat. I know that people dump their cats off around my neighborhood, because we've got a small greenbelt and are on a golf course, and that's a GREAT place to dump a cat, right? :downs: So I'm assuming it's the offspring of another dumped cat. And because I AM A SUCKER AND A MORON, I've started feeding the cat.

I need to talk to my vet, and see if he has any traps, so I can catch the kitty, and take it in to be spayed or neutered, and (maybe) adopted, but I know there are lots of other cats that are a million times more adoptable than a half-grown feral, so it would probably come back with me to be fed and live out its feral life. I can't bring it indoors, because Sheila is extremely territorial, and would try to kill it.

If I can get a photo of the little booger, I will, though it seems to wait until there's nobody around to eat. I've named it Rocket, because it's a wild, little raccoon-looking cat. :3:

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Superconsndar posted:

If SOMEONE could just remember to close the god dang gate none of this would of happened

Super gatch the late.

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.
I forget PI exists. We're all too busy partying over on PIFB.

But everyone here missed out on Shadow getting his big dumb nose and mouth quilled by a porcupine, trying to get a black bear in a tree, getting his big dumb face stung by bees, and then another (yet fortunately less severe) quilling by another porcupine.

My dog isn't so smart with the whole nature thing.

edit: also I died, I am ghostposting

Skizzles fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Aug 16, 2014

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

wtftastic posted:

Its all a VR simulation.

A Virtual Reference simulation? Why would anyone but me in here be doing that?

Super, I am sorry that your animals all died horrifically, but really, the best thing here to do would be probably to join them. In hell everyone forgets to close the gate/garage door.

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

QUOTE IS NOT EDIT OK

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

i miss rn

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
I woke up and couldn't find my glasses. I spent all morning looking for them. I had given up, when my puppy came running out of his crate with them in his mouth. The arms are all chewed up but the lenses are fine.

Puppies are lucky they're cute.

justincredible
Mar 26, 2014

just too incredible
when i was a teenager, i lost my retainer one day. Two years later i found it back in the corner of my dog's kennel all chewed up.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I dropped one of my favorite rings one morning and didn't see where it bounced. Couldn't find it for a week until the then-puppy's bed needed to be washed. Apparently she'd picked it up and carried it off to her bed like a canine magpie. No chew marks or anything.

Filboid Studge
Oct 1, 2010
And while they debated the matter among themselves, Conradin made himself another piece of toast.

Fraction posted:

i miss rn

Not emptyquoting this

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

rip (rest in poop)

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Superconsndar posted:

rip (rest in poop)

roll in poop

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

the thread that would not die

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Hey, are we doing PISS this year? Or is the forum too cool for that stuff now.

It's the only thing I enjoy about christmas any more.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Suspect Bucket posted:

Hey, are we doing PISS this year? Or is the forum too cool for that stuff now.

It's the only thing I enjoy about christmas any more.

As far as I know, SASS and PISS are still a go. There's also PIFBSS.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Who is even gonna participate in piss

*tumbleweed*

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

If a PISS falls in the forums and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise?

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Rip not in PISS

(because no one wants to any more)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fraction posted:

Who is even gonna participate in piss