Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

World War Z really deserves a limited anthology series.
Just make ~12 thirty to forty minutes episodes and stop before you even think about getting Walking Dead fatigue.

You should watch Black Summer on Netflix, it's basically this

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

No problem. We stumbled onto it, and were pleasantly surprised

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Just shed a tear. Never thought I'd see one of those in the wild again

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Dr Michael Hfuhruhurr
Dr Alfred Necessiter
Anne Uumellmahaye

Classics!

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I seen a terrible horror with Kilmer as a janitor and he was super skinny and raspy

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Humphreys posted:

Now they've finally ended the John Connor story arc finally they can focus on alternative stuff like Aliens versus Predator versus Terminator

Fixed it again

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Haha, those guys are properly cracking up

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Bar Ran Dun posted:

The Steve is the Martin
The Martin is the Short
The Steve is not the Short

What a world it would be if we had a Steve Short to complete the set

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

The only reason he's there with Travolta is because Samuel L Jackson has retired by this point

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Does he load them all with real bullets before he heads home for the day?

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

MokBa posted:

This article is kind of funny and shows how much fashion has changed since the movie came out. Hardy’s look is by far the most modern and fashion forward out of the bunch. I don’t think that was the intention behind his wardrobe at the time, but now his style is much more prevalent than the more classic look of the other characters. He’d be overdressed in nearly any modern office setting.

COVID did an absolute number on how people dress in the office

All my smart shirts are in storage now, and I wasn't even that smartly dressed in the before times

Amphigory has a new favorite as of 20:46 on Jun 18, 2023

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I'm sorry, but this used to be a good thread until all you unfunny fucks started talking about Muppets

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Thank you, I appreciate the candor

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

People who've only seen one competent movie in their whole life Kramering in to the thread:

"Ah yes, of course - just like Mad Max: Fury Road"

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Oh good we're still still talking about mad Max

scary ghost dog posted:

The Dead Don’t Die was absolutely stuffed with amusing postmodern filmmaking choices like this

More Jarmusch posting please

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I was a wee bit disappointed with this :blush:

My Lovely Horse posted:

Rashomon comes up a lot during Ghost Dog. As the movie goes on we see that Ghost Dog and Louie both remember their first meeting differently: Ghost Dog remembers that Louie selflessly saved him from a beating, while Louie remembers that he defended himself against one of Ghost Dog's assailants.

Ah, poo poo, I forgot about that. Fantastic

I'm a big fan of him killing people in a similar way to the cartoon the person was just watching

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

You're loving kidding me

It was Chalamet all along and not Pitt

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I thought OP was just wondering why they take a "house mug" and not some sort of travel mug that's more suited to commuting?

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Biplane posted:

I don't even have a mug and have to carry scalding hot coffee in my bare cupped hands.

This is the worst part...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Torquemada posted:

Due to the power of homeopathy, all that dinosaur piss has actually increased over time. We're all just chugging straight velociraptor urine.

And I've never felt more powerful