Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

-Dethstryk- posted:

To be fair, the player character clearly did not shoot the person in that car. One of the people firing at your position did.

Which means you're a horrible monster for using a car with an innocent, loving couple that have been married for 30+ years as cover, you bastard.

That digital couple was only married for a couple minutes at most. But they were married the second their were spawned into that pixelated hell. But of course they will be respawned in again later. Such is life of a NPC in an open world game.

So it's ok everyone, everyone is ok. The NPCs will be reincarnated later. But if that is still scary, save right before hand and you can go back and not do the mission. This way you can meet them and get to know them or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Chaltab posted:

Yeah, if you can run it.

This is ridiculous for a cross-gen game.

That's not really that powerful anymore. That's a $500-$600 office PC.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

I remember one mission in Guerrilla that had to rescuing some assholes inside a building. Took me a few tries to figure out why ramming my truck into the quest marker wasn't working like it normally does. No, it never really got old.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

:pcgaming: Can't wait for this thing to come out. I like the way things look bigger. In GTA people and cars just seem small for some reason. The driving looked kind of goofy, you just kinda bounce off things like an arcade racer.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

spasticColon posted:

Which cards are they bundling Watch Dogs with?

The 780ti, 780, 770, 760 and 660.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Uplay servers will be down for the week of launch day anyway.

"Oh wow we totally didn't expect all this traffic wow wee, we will fix this.". Then they just wait for traffic to die down and act like they did something. :gamesindustry:

• Locked thread