Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
This might sound weird, but this is the one game where I am may not run everywhere, and I will walk around because it seems more in character.

Getting a really big Deus Ex vibe from this. I can only hope that the writing is strong. I pray for Rockstar quality writing, but I'll take anything that doesn't make me cringe.

I think I might be alone in that I don't mind scripted things, as long as they do enough in the game to make me feel like I am part of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.

A shrubbery! posted:

Looks like a Wii-U controller? Thumbsticks above the D-pad and face buttons, narrow shoulder bumpers and looks like the mini-USB port in the top. Probably doesn't mean anything though.

Apparently it is some fancy Razer gamepad that is a very close clone to the Xbox 360 controller. Wish I could find the source of this, but some other web community had pretty good proof.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I want Kinect functionality in this game. Hear me out. You can hack into big rear end advertising screens, right? All I am saying, I would laugh like a loving mad man if they let me put whatever I want on those screens, as the crowd reels back from confusions/horror.

• Locked thread