Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertigus
Jan 8, 2011

Man, I'm really happy with this game. They did a great job with the PC version, in stark contrast to Darksiders II. I remember playing the original True Crime and loathing it, so this is an excellent reboot (of sorts) for the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertigus
Jan 8, 2011

I bought a car and the next time I loaded the game it wasn't in the parking garage. I thought it was supposed to be added to the list automatically - was I supposed to drive it in there or something?

Vertigus
Jan 8, 2011

You know, they probably shouldn't let you jump over the railing when you're doing the Fight Club.

Vertigus
Jan 8, 2011

Leb posted:

Well, there's a vibration effect at high speeds which some people find disconcerting.

Yeah I noticed this on Class A motorcycles. I thought it was just some weird problem with my computer not being able to keep up with what the game was trying to load.

Vertigus
Jan 8, 2011

Lord_Pigeonbane posted:

Who leaves a beverage on the floor next to a urinal?

Drunk people. Nice touch.

Vertigus
Jan 8, 2011

I know some of the takedowns are violent but I really was not expecting being able to hold someone head-first in a furnace and have them flop around on fire before dying and leaving a charred corpse.

Vertigus
Jan 8, 2011

Doobie Keebler posted:

Having a lot of fun so far. The first time I called the valet he raced down on my bike and did an action bailout. He landed in front of me and my bike went flying down the street and smashed a car. He was pretty smug about it too.

It's pretty funny when you knock him off the bike and he wishes you a nice day while lying on his back.

Vertigus
Jan 8, 2011

Yo how do I get this statue?

I've only got 2 left to get and this one's been driving me wild.

Also, it's a shame that the side missions don't give you anything special after you've maxed out your face meter. They should at least up the cash reward.

Vertigus fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Sep 1, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertigus
Jan 8, 2011

slovach posted:

I beat the entire game without ever noticing or doing this... you just now reminded me that such a function was even in the game.

Lock-on just seemed more like a hindrance than anything.

• Locked thread