Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beze
Sep 7, 2005

Now! With 25% More Stupid!
Just saw this myself and I have to say it's been a long time since I've come from a movie feeling a bit more satisfied than when I went in. I pretty much quit going to the movies period because of this.

I thought they were done with the Alien franchise once and for all. Supposedly this is going to be a trilogy.

All the plot contrivances and continuity errors can be forgiven as the story itself seemed to carry more weight than all that stuff put together.

One of my major gripes is that there were a lot of deleted scenes that were somewhat central to the story itself but were cut because who knows why-which is just annoying because it creates a lot of unwarranted questions (when the story itself leaves you with enough on its own).

4/5

beze fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Dec 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU