Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Yeah, while the characters are in the movie, it doesn't seem like the games are. If that makes sense. I don't think we're gonna see Wralph start dodging Sagat's attacks or trying to run around Bowser's castle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Unlucky7 posted:

I love Pixar behind the scenes stuff, especially when the movie starts off very differently then what we get. This is kinda old (At least one year old), but I just saw it, and it is kinda striking.

This is the story behind their 'Black Friday' reel from the original Toy Story, which almost killed the studio. The reel itself begins at the 5 minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk8a_C0ao9Y

Not sure if I want to go into it too much, but it does have Tom Hanks (or a reasonable sound alike) call Slinkydog 'spring wiener'.

Holy poo poo was that dark.

• Locked thread