Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

net work error posted:

I was looking at something to keep me snug for autocross and occasional track use and came across the CG Lock. Since it's a daily driver I can't really install a harness and rollcage and this seems like a good option. Anyone use the CG Lock before or have opinions on them?

They work well, but will chew the gently caress out of your b pillar where the belt retracts.
If you have a weak seatbelt retract, expect to have to help it along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

mekilljoydammit posted:

What are entry fees for HPDE/trackday stuff like anyway?

I mean, the big expenditure is going to be tires anyway, but just out of curiosity.

The cheapest I've seen is like $90 at thunderhill or buttonwillow. $300+ for popular weekend days at leguna seca.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

Phone posted:

PCA apparently runs pretty decent events, too.

Best track day I ever did was the volvo club.