Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RapeWhistle
May 26, 2009
Anyone try out G-Loc brake pads yet? The two brothers left Carbotech and started their own thing in the motorsport complex in Mooresville. I'll definitely be switching over next time I need pads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RapeWhistle
May 26, 2009
Are there a lot of track goons in the VA/NC/SC area or something? I'm in Charlotte so CMP and VIR are pretty much home tracks.

RapeWhistle
May 26, 2009

Phone posted:

Me, Fatcow, Sigma X, and soon asmasm.

Wrar, too, if he gets his 240SX working again. CMP is Sadi's home track.

Cool stuff. Do you happen to know the gentleman with the S2000 that hit the tire wall at CMP NASA last weekend?

RapeWhistle
May 26, 2009
How do most budget racing teams with multiple vehicle expense contributors usually handle legal ownership and such?