Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE
The video said he had one, and a bell housing blanket.

Buy then again he had a $100 Gforce helmet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
You are underspring for those ride heights. Raise the car or bump the rates.

I'm on #1000 fronts and 205 Hoosiers, the tops of my fenders are polished shiny.

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
CMP posted on their facebook that they've contracted a company to repave the main course.

I still think it's BS.

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
What does the car look like? Frame time for sure, but I doubt the car is totalled from that.

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I'm digging the soft fuel lines through the cabin.

That cage appears to use smaller diameter tube than the cage in my Miata. The main hoop over the driver's head appears to be kinked, hard to tell but it looks significantly wider at the bend than elsewhere. I would suggest grinding the paint off it and verifying it's actually DOM tube. If he wants to race that car the cage will almost certainly need to be cut out and redone.

The harness mountings are terrifying because of how low they are, they should be about even with the shoulders so the forces on your shoulders/spine/seat aren't downward.

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
What tracks are you looking at? Local DE focused clubs are often better than NASA and I'd guess SCCA too. My worst HDPE experience was with NASA.

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
For this thread in car footage means more, at least to me.

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002

BlackMK4 posted:

We will see what the group leader decides, the owner of the white car (wasn't driving) called to apologize :v:

Per the rule book if the white car didn't have 2 in the dirt he's at fault.

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002

BlackMK4 posted:

In other NASA news, national ST/TT director was at the AMP event on Sunday. He announced at the drivers meeting that anyone in competition should wait until the 2021 NASA rules come out in late November before buying tires because there is going to be a balance change in favor of the Toyo RR / >=100tw tires. (Thank loving god)

Sorry been in PT/ST too long to believe Greg will ever do something positive for the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
Buy your NA back.