Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumpion
Jul 27, 2006

No means NO!

What Fun posted:

Are they trying to round them all up and finish what they started?
Aha, it would be so easy as well. CA demanding that they take a communal shower in a mysteriously dark room before they enter the conference would be justified to anyone taking a look at that greasy crowd.

I can't imagine what this modders summit can be attended by from the last few games communities mind, empire/napoleon/shogun main mods are obviously much much more basic than was previously allowed. So unless this conference isn't just an excuse for a big announcement what are they really hoping to bring together?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumpion
Jul 27, 2006

No means NO!
I just got a chubby thinking of dlc ideas actually, total war games have hardly had the best history with dlc but I really feel with shogun they hit their momentum of making individual campaigns that didn't just feel like skirmish campaigns ala mtw2 kingdoms or the empire/napoleon ones but instead kept foundations of the core game whilst building genuinely unique settings and mechanics. So many possibilities of the ancient world where this could be applied successfully.