Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vivick
Feb 24, 2007

Would you guys recommend getting Rise of the Samurai? I thought about buying it since its fairly cheap and I enjoyed vanilla Shogun 2, but from the Steam description I'm not sure if it changes the gamplay enough to warrant the purchase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivick
Feb 24, 2007

John Charity Spring posted:

Rise of the Samurai is a pretty nice DLC expansion that changes things up a little but it's still very much in the vein of the vanilla Shogun 2 campaign even though the agents are a bit different and tactics have changed slightly and there are different buildings, units, and tech trees. Fall of the Samurai is a much bigger change and has a lot more new stuff in it to boot.

Ok, thanks! I think I'll get it then, I played FotS for a while now and would like to play a traditional Campaign again now, so it sounds like RotS should be right up my alley.

Vivick
Feb 24, 2007

Are cannon crews in FotS bugged? I just charged a shattered Parrot Gun with my General and lost five horses without killing a single man of theirs.