Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
Thinking about re-installing this or Napoleon...

Did any mods ever fix sieges? (Or patches, basically the idiotic AI and pathfinding on the walls etc.)

What are the big / best TC mods out now for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
Man are the campaigns supposed to be long as poo poo? I'm 65 hours into my first ( second because i restarted the first after accidentally vassalizing myself before i knew what the gently caress i was doing) campaign as cao cao and it still wants me to conquer the entire country? I became emperor maybe 10 hours ago thinking that would be the end and NOPE. Feel like restarting since I've learned so much but also not because I've spent so much time. I have played all the other TW games and this feels like long campaign +

I've currently got the entire world pissed at me and despite the empire to the north hating me i gave them a bunch of territory to go to war with the empire south of me and sign a non aggression pact. However because i didnt really understand diplomacy till halfway through this I've basically permanently hosed myself out of that side of the game now so its just going to be a slog of battles to end it now...

Also is there a mod to give backstory on the legendary characters, via loading screens of what ever? They're basically all faceless characters to me since i know nothing of Chinese history ( though it did cause me to watch a few YouTube videos on the era).

Edit : i thought this was the 3K thread, is it somewhere else?

Mr. Crow fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Oct 28, 2020